A great Ice Breaker to get any sized youth group ready for class. A great ice breaker to learn a little bit about everyone with fun questions. Make sure to be creative with funny and interesting questions that will grab everyone’s attention!
Materials: Index cards prepared before class.
Inside or Outside: Inside
This is always a great ice breaker and simple to do. Before class prepare a number of questions written down on index cards. Make a good number of them up, 20 – 30 questions each on their own card. Of course you can always change it up a little and maybe write the questions on small pieces of paper and have everyone pick them out of a basket or hat.
Have the group sit in a circle and place the cards with the questions written on them in the middle of the group. Then at random just pick someone to go first, have them read the question out loud and then answer the question out loud to the group.
Make the questions simple, but creative!
Here are a few to give you an idea:
1. You just won the lotto, what is the first thing you do with the money?
2. You can visit anywhere in the world, where would you want to go?
3. You can go back to one point in your life, what time do you go back to?
4. You can star in a TV reality show all about you, what is it called?
5. A major league baseball team is moving to your town, the owner wants you to name the team, what name can you come up with?
6. You can be an animal for one day, what animal would it be?
7. You can have a never ending supply of any food, what food do you choose?
8. Who is the most influential person in your life, why?
9. Favorite color, least favorite color?
10. What is your biggest fear, why?