Youth Group Talks: 30 Questions to get your students talking! In this quick handout you’ll get your class talking and sharing about their childhood, these questions are a fun and effective way to get your students thinking about where we all come from.
Scroll all the way down to download the handout and share with your group!
Use this handout whenever you want to get your group talking, an awesome way to start your session!
- Where were you born?
- Where did you grow up?
- Do you have any siblings?
- What was your favorite place to go as a child?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What was your most memorable toy?
- Do you know what your first words were?
- Ever get into trouble at school?
- Did you ever get lost?
- Why were you given your name, any special reason?
- What time were you born?
- Are there any stories you were involved in, you don’t remember but your family tells you about?
- Who has had the most positive influence on you?
- Favorite class or subject so far in school?
- Did you ever run away from home or hide from your parents?
- What has changed most about the neighborhood you grew up in?
- What was the craziest thing you did as a kid?
- What is something you accomplished as a child?
- Are there foods or smells that bring back memories of your childhood?
- Were you ever afraid of a mythical creature or “monster under the bed”?
- What was your first hobby?
- Favorite childhood summer time memory?
- What about being a child do you miss the most?
- What’s your best school memory?
- What playground activities did you like best?
- Are there sounds, songs that bring back memories of your childhood?
- What was the first book you ever read?
- What is an important lesson you learned as a child that has stayed with you?
- What year of school did you like the best?
- Do you have anything from your childhood that you think you will always have?
Download the Handout directly from the link below to share with your youth group: